Click here if your browser does not automatically forward.
|Course||FermiGrid 201: Scripting and Running Grid Jobs[WDRS0020/CR/02]|
|Requal. Interval||One Time Only|
|Target Audience||Individuals who work with or have an interest in Grid Computing.|
|Objective||To provide individuals with an introduction and overview of Grid Computing.
|Course Content||This course gives hands-on practice in the following:
1) Acquiring Credentials with DOEGrids and KCA Certificates
2) Using voms-proxy-init
3) Submitting simple jobs using globus-job-run and globus-url-copy
4) Using Condor-G and DAGman to submit complex grid jobs
5) Best practices in running on FermiGrid including the site gateway
6) Monitoring of grid jobs and problem diagnosis
|Instructor's Comments||If you withdraw from the class 10 business days or fewer before it begins and do not find a replacement, you will be charged the full fee.|