|Prerequisites||Windows: Introduction or equivalent knowledge.|
|Requal. Interval||One Time Only|
|Authorized Instructors||Barbara Brooks (WR)|
|Target Audience||People needing more information about how to use OneNote.|
|Objective||* Successfully create a Notebook utilizing the Instructions in the Learning Lab.
* Add Tags in the appropriate place with 100% accuracy.
* Correctly create template-based notes as demonstrated by the Instructor.
|Course Content||Learn how to use OneNote to organize, locate and share information. You will learn how to collect and organize notes, insert files, capture screens, and enhance your notes for all type┐s of projects.
* Explore the OneNote Interface
* Create a Notebook
* Format Notes and Embed Content
* Organize Notes and Add Tags
* Customize the OneNote View
* Use Outlook with OneNote
* Use OneNote with Other Office Applications
* Share Notebooks
* Create Template-Based Notes
|Instructor's Comments||If you withdraw from the class 10 business days or fewer before it begins and do not find a replacement, you will be charged the full fee.|