Fermilab HIGH RISK Flu Shot Clinics for 2009-2010 Season
October 1, 2009 9:00 AM 1:30 PM
ES&H training room (East entrance)
· Eligibility Must be a HIGH RISK active full-time, term, or temporary employee. Flu shots for non-high risk employees will be available at a later date.
Inform yourself Read the CDC document What You Need to Know about Inactivated Influenza Vaccine.
· Registration Register ahead of time by clicking here or calling X3232.
· Consent form Bring a completed and signed consent form with you. A blank consent form is available here.
· Lab ID Bring your Fermilab ID card with you for verification.
· Injection site Wear loose fitting clothing that permits easy access to your upper arm.
Eligible for flu vaccinations
· Active full-time employees
· Active term employees
· Active temporary employees
· Family members of employees
· Seasonal employees
· Dayworkers/On-call employees